PAYMENT TERMS POLICY
The following terms (these “Payment Terms”) govern payments you make or receive through www.unitedstateswholesale.com (the “Site”), operated by United States Wholesale Inc.
United States Wholesale Inc. (1240 E Plaza Blvd, Ste 604 #102, National City, CA, USA) processes all card, electronic checks, wire transfers and all other payments. United States Wholesale Inc. is referred hereto as “United States Wholesale” “we” or “us”.
- Depending on which vendor plan you are using, for each sale that is successfully completed, your vendor account will be accredited with revenue equal to either 91% or 88% of the total purchase amount.
- United States Wholesale accredits Vendors no earlier than 14 days after an order is marked as “completed”.
- If an order is canceled (for any reason), and the funds have already been paid to the Vendor, the funds must be returned to United States Wholesale and the Vendor will be provided an invoice. The Vendor agrees and acknowledges that any amount past due will be debited from the Vendor’s bank account on file.
- Vendors are responsible for paying any direct or indirect taxes, including income tax, which may apply to them depending on residency, location, or otherwise, under provisions of their jurisdiction. Vendors represent and warrant that they comply, and will comply at all times, with their obligations under income tax provisions in their jurisdiction. All sell prices provided by the Vendor are inclusive of all such taxes and charges that may apply to the Vendor.
- Appointment as Payment Collection Agent: The Vendor hereby appoints United States Wholesale as Vendor’s limited authorized payment collection agent solely for the purpose of accepting payments (via its Payment Services Provider, if applicable) from Buyer, and remitting those payments to Vendor. The Vendor agrees that payment from Buyer to United States Wholesale shall be considered the same as a made directly to Vendor. Buyer’s payment obligation to Vendor will be satisfied upon receipt of payment by United States Wholesale (or its Payment Services Provider, as applicable), and United States Wholesale (via its Payment Services Provider, as applicable) is responsible for remitting the funds to the Vendor in the manner described in these Payment Terms. In the event that United States Wholesale (via Payment Services Provider) does not remit any such amounts to Vendor, the Vendor will have recourse only against United States Wholesale and not the Buyer directly. Vendor agrees that United States Wholesale may describe or otherwise reflect the terms contained herein in any terms of service, receipts, disclosures, or notices including, but not limited to, receipts provided to Buyers that United States Wholesale may deem necessary or prudent.
- United States Wholesale partners with Payment Services Providers for purposes of collecting payments from Buyers, transferring such payments from Buyers to Vendors, and holding funds in connection with United States Wholesale Balances. All payment services in connection with the withdrawal of funds on the United States Wholesale platform are performed by United States Wholesale’s Payment Services Providers.
- Vendors are required to provide their EIN/Tax ID so they can receive a 1099-MISC if sales are above $600 in a calendar year in per U.S. Federal Tax laws.
- To withdraw your funds, you must provide a U.S. bank routing and account number. All funds eligible for Withdrawal will be held on your behalf at an account with United States Wholesale’s Payment Services Provider or financial institution. All payment services, including withdrawal services, will be provided by United States Wholesale’s Payment Services Provider.
- Funds are only made available for withdrawal following a safety clearance period of 14 days after the order is marked as completed. Newly registered Vendor’s Funds are only made available for withdrawal following a safety clearance period of 30 days after the order is marked as completed.
- Vendors may withdraw their funds using one of United States Wholesale’s withdrawal options (see Withdrawal Section below regarding payment terms). To withdraw your available funds, you must click on the designated withdrawal provider to initiate the withdrawal process.
- For security concerns, United States Wholesale may temporarily disable a Vendor’s ability to withdraw funds to prevent fraudulent or illicit activity. This may come as a result of security issues, improper behavior reported by other users, or associating multiple United States Wholesale accounts to a single bank account.
- Withdrawals can only be made in the amount available to you.
- Withdrawals are final and cannot be undone. We will not be able to reverse this process once it has begun. If an order is disputed at a later time, the Vendor must pay back the funds in full via invoice.
- Vendors only have the option to withdraw Funds in U.S. Dollars
- Proceeds of sales of products that were located outside of the United States at the time of sale are not eligible for withdrawal.
- Vendors will be able to withdraw their funds from disabled accounts after a safety period of 90 days following full verification of ownership of the account in question, from the day of the last cleared payment received in their account and subject to United States Wholesale’s approval.
Direct Deposit (ACH) – $2 per transfer below $100. Available only in the U.S.
- Buyers pay United States Wholesale to create an order from a Vendor, using the Place Order button. United States Wholesale partners with Payment Services Providers for purposes of collecting all payments from Buyers, transferring such payments from Buyers to Vendors, and holding funds in connection with United States Wholesale Balances. All payments services in connection with the collection of funds on the United States Wholesale platform are performed by United States Wholesale’s Payment Services Providers.
- United States Wholesale serves as Vendor’s authorized payment collection agent solely for the purpose of accepting payments (via its Payment Services Provider, if applicable) from Buyer, and remitting those payments to the Vendor. Buyer’s payment obligation to Vendor will be satisfied upon receipt of payment by United States Wholesale (or its Payment Services Provider, as applicable), and United States Wholesale (via its Payment Service Provider, as applicable) is responsible for remitting the funds to the Vendor in the manner described in these Payment Terms. In the event that United States Wholesale (via Payment Services Provider) does not remit any such amounts to Vendor, the Vendor will have recourse only against United States Wholesale and not the Buyer directly.
- Purchases of products on United States Wholesale can be made by using one of the following payment methods: Electronic Check, Zelle® or Wire Transfer. Additional payment methods may be available.
- Purchases of Vendor and Buyer memberships on United States Wholesale can be made using the following payment methods: Credit Card. Additional payment methods may be available. All Vendor and Buyer membership payments are final and non-refundable.
- Buyers may not offer Vendors to pay or make payment using any method other than through the unitedstateswholesale.com site. In case the Buyer has been asked to use an alternative payment method, please report it immediately to Customer Support.
- You agree to receive invoices and/or payment receipts from United States Wholesale in electronic form as PDF documents, by email or through the Site.
- To protect against fraud, unauthorized transactions (such as money laundering), claims, or other liabilities, payment information in connection with withdrawals is collected by either United States Wholesale or United States Wholesale’s Payment Services Providers. Payment Services Providers may also collect such other information as necessary for the purpose of processing withdrawal payments.
- By using any payment method and/or providing payment details for making purchases on United States Wholesale, you represent and warrant that: (a) you are legally authorized to provide such information; (b) you are legally authorized or have permission to make payments using the payment method(s); (c) if you are an employee or agent of a company or person that owns the payment method, you are authorized by that company or person to use the payment method to make payments on United States Wholesale; and (d) such actions do not violate any applicable law.
Disputes and Cancellations
We encourage our Buyers and Vendors to try and settle conflicts amongst themselves. If for any reason this fails after using the Support Tickets or if you encounter non-permitted usage on the Site, users can contact United States Wholesale’s Customer Support.
- Order cancellations can be performed on United States Wholesale, when eligible, by Customer Support.
- Filing a transaction dispute or reversing a payment through your payment provider or your bank is a violation of these Payment Terms. Doing so may get your account temporarily or permanently disabled. Note: Once you have filed a dispute with your payment provider, the funds will be ineligible for a refund due to our obligations towards the payment provider.
- In the event that you encounter an issue related to the service provided in an order, you are encouraged to use the Site’s dispute resolution tools to attempt to resolve the matter.
- United States Wholesale, through its Payment Services Provider, reserves the right to cancel orders or place funds on hold for any suspected fraudulent transactions made on the Site.
- If an order is canceled, the funds paid will be returned to the Buyer. A transfer fee may apply.
- Changes to orders can be performed by Customer Support if Vendor agrees.
- United States Wholesale encourages Buyers and Vendors to resolve service disputes mutually using the Support Tickets.
- On Hold and Processing orders may be canceled, upon review of our Customer Support team, if the payment has not yet cleared. Orders that are not yet paid in full can also be partially cancelled or adjusted.
- Completed orders may be requested to be canceled, but is not guaranteed to be approved. It will be determined upon review of our Customer Support team, approval from the Vendor, and if the order has shipped. Please be advised that completed orders cannot be partially canceled (i.e., we can only cancel the entire order when it is justified).
- In rare circumstances where we find it appropriate, our Customer Support team may cancel a completed order at any time, even after 14 days have passed from it was marked completed. In such cases, the amounts paid for the canceled order will be returned to the Buyer and will be deducted from the Vendor’s United States Wholesale Balance or, if there are no sufficient amounts in the Vendor’s United States Wholesale Balance, from future revenues of such Vendor or Vendor must return the funds in full via invoice.
- Orders are not eligible to be canceled based on the quality of service or products delivered by the Vendor, if the service or products was as described on the Product Page. You may rate your experience with the Vendor, including the overall level of service the Vendor provided.
- You must use United States Wholesale Support Tickets to address your concerns and desired resolution related to the service or products provided by their Vendor prior to contacting Customer Support. Customer Support will not take any action against Orders where the applicable has failed to inform their Vendor of issues related to the Vendor’s service and will allow Vendors to provide a resolution first. This does not include non-permitted usage of United States Wholesale.
- All Vendor and Buyer membership payments are final and non-refundable.
United States Wholesale Customer Support will cancel orders and pursue compensation based on, but not limited to, the following reasons:
Active Orders (after Support Ticket was submitted to the Vendor and before the Vendor shipped the order):
- The Vendor is late and unresponsive for more than 24 hours while the order is marked as Processing or Completed.
- Users are abusive towards the other party through threats of low ratings or leveraging order materials (such as logins, personal information) against each other.
- Users supplied or included copyright/trademark infringing materials as part of their requirements or the Vendor’s delivery.
Completed Orders (after the Vendor has shipped the order and the order is marked as complete. ONLY WITHIN 14 DAY LIMITATION)
- The Vendor keeps updating the Tracking system with new tracking orders to extend the delivery date Note: This is an offense that if it occurs more than once, will result in permanent suspension of the Vendor account.
- The Vendor ships empty package. Note: Note: This is an offense that if it occurs more than once, will result in permanent suspension of the Vendor account.
- The Vendor requests additional payments, on or off the United States Wholesale platform, by withholding the parts of the shipment related to the order.
- Users who threaten to leave a damaging review to gain more services or products from the Vendor.
Completed Orders (after the order is marked as complete and AFTER the 14-day limitation)
- United States Wholesale Customer Support will conduct a full review of these cases and contact all parties involved. If needed United States Wholesale will seek compensation for funds lost.
United States Wholesale reviews cases of payment provider chargebacks and disputes on behalf of Vendors. Although results vary per case due to each chargeback reason, we work hard on resolving disputes in the Vendor’s favor. If the chargeback case allows, United States Wholesale (or one of United States Wholesale’s Payment Services Providers) will return parts or full revenue back to Vendors, otherwise the chargeback amount will be borne by the Vendors.
- United States Wholesale will refund payments made for canceled orders back to your payment provider and a service fee of 5% will be deducted before refund is issued. (Additional fees from your payment provider may apply)
- Refunds can be performed by our Customer Support team, based on the Order’s original payment amount. To prevent fraud and abuse, we limit the total amount of times users can request a payment provider refund, which is subject to review by our Customer Support team.
Read our full Returns & Refunds Policy for more information
- United States Wholesale may make changes to these Payment Terms from time to time. When these changes are made, United States Wholesale will make a new copy of the terms available on this page.
- You understand and agree that if you use United States Wholesale (unitedstateswholesale.com) after the date on which the Payment Terms have changed, United States Wholesale will treat your use as acceptance of the updated Payment Terms.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOUR USE OF THE SITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER UNITED STATES WHOLESALE NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH UNITED STATES WHOLESALE MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CAN NOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL UNITED STATES WHOLESALE, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
IN ACCEPTING LIABILITY AS THE AUTHORIZED PAYMENT COLLECTION AGENT OF VENDOR, UNITED STATES WHOLESALE AND ITS AFFILIATES ASSUME NO LIABILITY FOR ANY ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF VENDOR.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
The term “Affiliate” referred to herein, is an entity that, directly or indirectly, controls, or is under the control of, or is under common control with United States Wholesale, where control means having more than fifty percent (50%) voting stock or other ownership interest or the majority of voting rights of such entity.