ADVERTISE YOUR PRODUCTS
All vendors have the option of advertising their products that have been listed for sale on unitedstateswholesale.com
On this page we will explain how it works and how you as a vendor can start advertising your products today.
How does it work?
You pay a advertising fee to make sure that your products are always displayed to buyers browsing the site. The fees will adjust monthly according to marketplace traffic.
Where do the products get displayed?
– On the Catalog Page, users will be displayed 6 products at the top of the page and then 12 below the search result section.
– On the My Account page, buyers will be shown 12 products.
– On the Single Product Page, 10 products will be show to desktop users and 6 products for mobile users.
– All advertised products will be shown randomly to all buyer unless they use the filter function.
– Advertised products will be occasionally included in marketing emails to buyers.
– Advertised products will be occasionally promoted by us on several social media platforms.
How many products can I advertise?
At the moment, we offer a total of 36 advertising slots. That is 36 total between all the vendors. When they are sold out, vendors will have to wait to advertise until the current advertisements have expired.
How long is will the products be advertised for?
Currently, all advertisements are set to run at 10-day intervals. After 10 days, your advertisement will expire and you will have to purchase it again if you would like to keep it going.
How are advertising costs calculated?
We calculate the advertising price using a few simple metrics and we like to promote transparency to avoid any confusion.
We use a highly competitive CPM (Cost per Thousand) impressions calculations to arrive at our final price point. These prices will fluctuate and get updated every months based on how many buyers were on the site the previous month and to remain competitive with other advertising platforms.
1) If our CPM is $10.00 ($0.01 for every time a product gets displayed to a potential buyer)
2) If there are 25,000 monthly visits on our Catalog Page where there are a